Saturday, October 19, 2019

https://www.singaporewritersfestival.com/nacswf/nacswf/programme-listing/free-events/The-Once---Marvellous-DKD---Fractured-Thoughts-Vol-1.html

I'll be launching Fractured Thoughts Vol 1 at the Singapore Writers Festival this year on Nov 2, happening at The Arts House, Gallery II, from 1.30pm to 2.30pm.

The book launch slot is shared between Boon Lai (Mentalworks) launching his The Once-&-Marvellous DKD, followed by me, Ray Toh, Fractured Thoughts Vol 1.

For my talk on Fractured Thoughts Vol 1, I would be sharing my process and inspiration behind the creation of the comic collection. The talk will last for 20 - 25 mins, followed by a book signing session.

Do drop by if you are around the area. The book will be on sales at the location and bring your book if you have already bought it from the book stores. See you then. Cheers.

No comments: